Ask your second grader:
• What are the three types of rock?
• Which type of rock is formed by cooling magma from volcanoes?
• What have you learned about soils from science rotations this week?
• How much change would you receive if you had $4.65, and you bought a pack of gum for $1.30?
• What time is it if it is half past six o’clock?
• 2nd Grade music program is Friday, March 23rd at 8:30.
• The 3rd nine week period ends March 15th. All grades will be submitted by then. Any make up work should be turned in prior.
• There will be no school on Friday, March 30th.
• Spring Break is April 2nd-6th!
• ELA: compare and contrast characters, sequence of events, possessive nouns, suffixes –ly and -ful
• Science: Soil/Rocks
• Social Studies: Government
• Math: Money/Time
Have a wonderful weekend!
The 2nd Grade Team