Ask your second grader:
- What are three things you’ve learned in second grade?
- What was the best part about second grade?
- Please search your house and car for any overdue library books. Ms. Stuart sent home notices for missing books this week.
- If you purchased a yearbook for your child, please send it to school on Tuesday, May 22nd. We will have a yearbook signing party on the playground with all of second grade. There are still a few yearbooks available in the office if you’d like to purchase one.
- Thursday, May 24th is the last day of school! It is a half day. We will have brunch in the café. If your child does not plan to eat brunch, please send a snack to be eaten during that time.
- REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW!
We have enjoyed watching our second graders grow this year. Thank you for trusting us with your children! Have a wonderful summer!
The 2nd Grade Team