Ask your first grader:
- Which place value is worth the least amount?
- What are 5 words with the “long o” sound?
- How can you be a good citizen?
- What is the main idea of a book you read recently?
- What is one fact about the moon?
- 1/20: MLK Holiday
- ELA: dialogue
- Spelling Words: me, be, read, feet, tree, keep, eat, mean, sea, these, seed, meat, meet, tea, sheep
- Math: two-digit addition
- Social Studies: Martin Luther King Jr.
- Science: plant needs
We hope you have a wonderful weekend!
The 1st Grade Team