Ask your first grader:
- How many different ways can you make ten when adding?
- What are 5 words with the short “o” sound?
- Why is it important to vote?
- What is a statement?
- What is a good way to state an opinion in a sentence?
- 10/4 – End of 1stQuarter
- 10/7 – 10/11 – Fall Break
- ELA: short “e” words and sequence of events
- Spelling Words: yes, let, red, ten, bed, get, vest, bet, wed, sled, vet, fed, led, set
- Math: addition and subtraction within 20
- Social Studies:Tennessee’s culture
- Science:air and weather
We hope you have a wonderful weekend!
The 1stGrade Team