Ask your first grader:
• Can you count by 3s?
• What are 5 words with the “th” sound?
• What are cardinal directions?
• What is a proper noun?
• What were some things that Stellaluna did that were like a bird?
• 11/11 – Veteran’s Day (No School)
• 11/15 – Progress Reports Issued
• ELA: digraphs “ch, tch”
• Spelling Words: chin, chop, much, rich, char, chip, chow, such, chill, chew, chip, chick, chug, inch
• Math: addition and subtraction within 20
• Social Studies: map skills
• Science: air and weather
We hope you have a wonderful weekend!
The 1st Grade Team