Ask your first grader:
- What is the shortest hand on an analog clock?
- Can you locate 5 compound words in our house?
- How did the magnifying glass help you observe the seeds?
- What is the difference between fact and opinion?
- Who is Rosa Parks?
- 2/14 – Read-A-Thon Begins
- ELA: R-controlled vowels (ar, or, ore)
- Spelling Words: far, arm, yard, art, jar, bar, barn, bark, card, yarn, part, army, harm, hard, tart
- Math: telling time
- Social Studies: then and now
- Science: plant needs
We hope you have a wonderful weekend!
The 1st Grade Team