Ask your first grader:
- What is the longest hand on an analog clock?
- Can you find 5 things in the house that have the “ar” sound?
- What are the differences between the pumpkin seed and sunflower seed?
- How can repetition in a book help the reader?
- Who is Elizabeth Cady Stanton?
- 2/26 – Read-A-Thon ends
- ELA: R-controlled vowels (er, ir, ur)
- Spelling Words: her, fern, girl, sir, stir, bird, fur, hurt, turn, third, urge, herb, dirt, burn, verb
- Math: telling time
- Social Studies: then and now
- Science: plant needs
We hope you have a wonderful weekend!
The 1st Grade Team