Ask your first grader:
- What time is a quarter past 5?
- Can you find 5 things in the house that have the “er” sound?
- Which seed grew the fastest in your classroom? Which grew the slowest?
- What is a pronoun?
- How did Diana Hopkins (Diana’s White House Garden”) help the American citizens during World War II?
- 3/7 – Spring Auction
- ELA: Vowel Digraph “oo”
- Spelling Words: look, book, good, hook, brook, took, foot, shook, wood, hood, cook, soot, hoof, nook, crook
- Math: telling time
- Social Studies: citizenship in our country
- Science: living organisms
We hope you have a wonderful weekend!
The 1st Grade Team