Ask your first grader:
- Can you write a two-digit word problem?
- What are 5 words with the “oa” vowel pair?
- How was life different in Tennessee 50 years ago?
- What is the difference between fact and opinion?
- What is something you learned about Elvis Presley?
- 2/11 – PTO Meeting (Library @ 6:30)
- 2/14 – Valentine’s Day Class Parties
- 2/14 – Read-A-Thon Begins
- ELA: compound words
- Spelling Words: bedtime, sunset, bathtub, sailboat, flagpole, backpack, playpen, raincoat, inside, himself, basketball, football, doghouse, airplane, kickball
- Math: telling time
- Social Studies: then and now
- Science: plant needs
We hope you have a wonderful weekend!
The 1st Grade Team