Ask your first grader:
- Can you show me three different ways to add 6 + 7?
- What is a realistic fiction story?
- What is something you can do to show kindness?
- What are some letters that have a slant?
- Can you tell me something that happened in the past, present, and future?
- 8/30 – Teacher PD Day –students do not report
- 9/2 – Labor Day – no school
- ELA: short “o” words and sequence of events
- Spelling Words: log, dot, top, hot, lot, ox, pot, stop, hop, dog, frog, fox, fog, flop
- Math:addition concepts
- Social Studies:past, present, and future
- Science:What is a scientist?
We hope you have a wonderful weekend!
The 1stGrade Team