Ask your first grader:
- Can you count to 120?
- What makes our family unique?
- What is a way you can show kindness to a friend at school?
- What is the correct way to hold your pencil?
- What is something you read in a book this week?
- 1stgrade Open House is Thursday, August 15that 5:30.
- ELA: short “a” words and main idea
- Spelling Words: am, at, sat, man, dad, mat, cat, rat, tan, can, tap, van, cap, map
- Math:addition concepts
- Social Studies:past, present, and future
- Science:What is a scientist?
We hope you have a wonderful weekend!
The 1stGrade Team