Ask your first grader:
- What are two different ways to solve 11-5?
- What is something you would see in an informational text book?
- How did Pete change in the book Pete & Pickles?
- Can you give me an example of an action verb?
- What are the three types of ending punctuation?
- 9/6 – PPE Family Picnic (5:00)
- 9/6 – Progress Reports Issued
- ELA: short “u” words and story structure
- Spelling Words: up, bug, mud, nut, hug, tub, rug, rub, duck, luck, jump, pup, but, gum
- Math:subtraction concepts
- Social Studies:timelines
- Science:light and sound waves
We hope you have a wonderful weekend!
The 1stGrade Team