Ask your 2nd grader:
- What is a biography? What is the author’s purpose for writing a biography?
- Name 3 things you learned about Helen Keller.
- When should you use a capital letter?
- Have you practiced your fact fluency with xtramath? What is your goal?
- What is a sound wave?
- Why can’t you hear sound in space?
- Does sound travel better through wood, string, or aluminum foil?
- 2nd grade Program: December 14th @ 8:30.
- Holiday Parties: December 21st. Time TBD by room parent.
Phonics: Compound words
Science/Social Studies: Sound/American Cultures
Math: Addition and Subtraction with Regrouping
Have a great weekend!
The 2nd Grade Team