Ask your 2nd grader:
- List 3 new things you have learned about Orcas.
- Does a jellyfish have a brain? How does it survive?
- What is the difference between a fact and an opinion?
- What was your favorite part of your time with the Chalk Lady?
- What is the least amount of coins you would use to make $.081?
- What is the difference between a quarter and a nickel (not only value, but physical appearance)?
- How much change is in your mom’s wallet?
- We wanted to express to all involved with this year’s auction how much we appreciated being a part of the party! We enjoyed spending time with you all outside of the classroom and were honored to be able to attend such a fun event.
- Many thanks to Mrs. Atkinson for once again coordinating such an amazing experience with the Chalk Lady.
ELA: Culminating Task: Writing about Killer Whales
Skills: Main Idea and Details
Phonics: words with /ow/, /ou/
Science/Social Studies: Forces and Motions, Government
Have a great weekend!
The 2nd Grade Team