Ask your second grader:
- What is the most interesting thing you have learned about manatees?
- What is a baby manatee called?
- What is motion?
- What is friction? What is an example of friction?
- How is data displayed on a line plot?
- What is the difference between a bar graph and a line plot?
- Thank you for all the kind notes, lunches, and treats for Teacher Appreciation week. You made us feel so special and appreciated!
- Yearbooks will be distributed to the children on May 17th.
- Has your child talked with you about the Epic app? Epic is a great resource for online books that we use daily in class. You are able to subsribe to the program from home (getepic.com). This program would be a great summer resource for reading!
- ELA: Skill Review
- Science/Social Studies: Forces and Motions, Manatees, Government
- Math: Tables and Graphs, One-Two Step Word Problems
Have a wonderful weekend!
The 2ndGrade Team