Ask your second grader:
- What is motion?
- What happens when forces are balanced (think about you sitting back to back with another person)?
- How does the “scale” help you when reading a graph?
- What was their favorite song from the 4th Grade Music Program?
- Please help stop the summer slide and enroll your child in Xtramath at xtramath.org. Each practice is no longer than 5 minutes and daily practice will greatly increase your child’s math fluency!
- Has your child talked with you about the Epic app? Epic is a great resource for online books that we use daily in class. You are able to subscribe to the program from home (www.getepic.com). This program would be a great summer resource for reading!
- A reminder that the Bookmobile will be here Wednesday and that you can pre-purchase books from the summer reading list.
We look forward to celebrating the year with these wonderful students next week!
The 2nd Grade Team