Our first TNReady test is NEXT WEDNESDY, APRIL 17! Please make sure that your child gets a good night’s rest and eats a good breakfast. We will send home a few old writing samples to review with your child but there is nothing special that you need do. You may ask your child to explain the PIE to you. Remind your child to take it easy and relax… WE’VE GOT THIS! 🙂
If you have not, please send an email of encouragement to your child’s teacher for TNReady. We love sharing these special notes before the test. It always calms nerves and puts a smile on everyone’s face.
Here are some important dates to remember:
- April 17–TNReady Writing test (ELA Subpart 1), begins at 9:00am
- April 18–Progress Reports issued
- April 19–Spring Holiday, No School
- April 23–TNReady ELA Subpart 2, 9:00am
- April 24–TNReady ELA Subpart 3, 9:00am
- April 25–TNReady ELA Subpart 4, 9:00am
- April 26–TNReady Math Subpart 1, 9:00am
- April 29–TNReady Math Subpart 2, 9:00am
- April 30–TNReady Math Subpart 3, 9:00am
- May 1–Science Field Test, 9:00am
- May 2–Field Day
- Here is what we’ll be up to this week.
MATH: In Math we will also begin serious TNReady preparations. We’ll be working all week to make our way through everything that we’ve learned this year.
You can expect your child to be assessed on the following items:
- TNReady prep
As always, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.