Dear Percy Priest Families,
Calling all future PERCY PRIEST TIGERS…..Round 2! Kindergarten registration began in February for the 2019-20 school year.
We need all incoming Kindergarten PPE siblings to register as soon as possible. Also, If you have registered for Tiger Club but not Kindergarten, you will need to register for K. by Friday, April 26th due to the lengthy waitlist for Tiger Club.
The following documents needed for registration include:
- Birth certificate or record of birth — Children must turn five years old on or before August 15, 2019.
- Updated Tennessee Immunization Certificate —Obtain from your child’s physician or any Metro Public Health Clinic
- Proof of a physical — Physical examination must have been performed within one year of the start of school….August 2019.
- Proof of Davidson County residency — Current utility bill (Nashville Electric Service or Nashville Gas), home telephone bill, lease or homeowner Insurance policy
- Parent / Guardian photo ID
If another language, besides English is spoken in the home, please call the Office of English Learners (EL) to make an appointment at (615) 259-8608.
- OFFICE OF ENGLISH LEARNERS 615 Fessey Park Road, Nashville, TN 37204 (Open 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
If only English is spoken in the home, visit an MNPS Enrollment Center. The closest enrollment centers to Percy Priest are:
- ROBERTSON ACADEMY 835 Robertson Academy Rd. Nashville, TN 37220 (Open 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
- HILLWOOD HIGH SCHOOL 400 Davidson Rd., Nashville, TN 37205 (Open 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
(Due to construction at Hillsboro High School, the enrollment center has relocated to Hillwood High School. However, you may also register at Robertson Academy.)
Please share this information with neighbors and friends who have a child who will be attending PPE in August currently not enrolled in MNPS.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Mrs. Melinda Williams