We are thrilled to see your children for in person learning! Thank you for sending supplies and wish list items. We truly appreciate your support.
Friday folders will go home TODAY! Please check inside for your child’s emergency card, and information for our first in school celebration-Fifties Day! According to our count, the 50th day of Kindergarten will be Monday, October 26th! Please read over the pink flyer for all the details! We are asking that your child’s emergency card be filled out in its entirety and returned in the Friday folder on Monday. Thank you!
Here’s what is happening in kindergarten next week….
~Identify beginning and ending sounds
~Identify character(s) and Setting
~Read and write sight words
~Identify the next number in a counting sequence
~Count on from a given number
~Count and match numbers and quantities to 12
~Read, write, count, and represent larger numbers to 20
~Characteristics of day and night
~Life cycle of pumpkins
~Healthy Habits: Mask, Washing Hands, Social-Distancing
~Rules at school
~Being a part of a school community
~Social Emotional Learning: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social-Awareness, Relationship Skills, Responsible Decision Making
Tuesday, October 20th
- Report Cards Issued
- PTO Meeting, 6:30-8:00 (location TBD)
- Friday, October 23rd- No School, Virtual Parent/Teacher Conferences (A sign-up will be sent soon).
- Monday, October 26th– 50th Day of School! Check Friday folder for details!
- Friday, October 30th– Harvest Celebration (details to come)
- Tuesday, November 3rd– No School,
- Election Day
- Wednesday, November 11th– No School, Veteran’s Day
- Please make sure to read your child’s class newsletter for specific reminders!