The Percy Priest Read-A-Thon starts TODAY at 8:00 and will end on Wednesday, March 10th. We are so excited to have the kiddos participate in this school-wide reading celebration! Please check your child’s Friday folder for all the details! We look forward to seeing the children’s American Symbols projects! Projects are due Monday, March 1st!
Here’s what is coming up in kindergarten…
~Participate in shared research-American Symbols
~Read and write words with consonant digraphs
~Identify parts of a friendly letter
~Ask and answer questions about key details in a text
~Orally identify the main topic and retell key details from a text
~Identify national symbols
- Feb. 26th: READ-A-THON begins at 8:00
- March 1st: American Symbols Projects Due
- March 5th: Pajama Day
- March 9th: PTO Meeting @ 6:00 via TEAMS
- March 10th: Read-A-Thon Ends at 3 pm
- March 12th: Read-A-Thon Book Character Day and Celebration
- March 15th-19th: Spring Break, No School
- March 23rd: Report Cards Issued
April 16th: PTO virtual spring auction event. Ticket packages are on sale now! Visit www.percypriestauction.com for details about the event and information about donating an item.
Thanks for ALL you do!