Thank you for sending in the INVEST pledge cards!
Here is what we are learning in kindergarten…
- Letter identification (uppercase and lowercase)
- Letter sounds
- Exploring characters in stories
- Fiction/Nonfiction (real or make-believe)
- Anchor Text: The Recess Queen
- How does literature help me understand what it means to be a good citizen?
- Social Studies: Good citizens follow the rules
- Math: Numbers 6-7
- Mixed review, 0-7 (counting, writing, quantities to 7)
- SEL- Inclusion and Empathy
Independence Day is today! In honor of your child’s independence (walking to their classroom by themselves) children may wear red, white or blue collared shirts OR PPE Spirit Wear in honor of this big milestone! Please feel free to stop by the office and get tissues as you say farewell at the front door.
- August 30th – No School, Planning Day
- September 2nd – No School, Labor Day
- September 6th– Progress Reports, PPE Picnic @ 5:00
*Water bottles are encouraged
Thanks for all you do!