– Progress reports will be issued on Tuesday, February 8th.
– Valentine’s Day parties will be on Monday, February 14th. Your child’s teacher will contact you with information on how that day will be structured.
– Students do not report to school on Friday, February 18th. This day will be used for teacher planning and conferences. Your child’s teacher will contact you if they would like to schedule a conference.
= Please make sure your child has a towel, water bottle, and a snack each day.
= Please make sure your child is reading for at least 15 minutes outside of school each day.
= Names need to be in all coats, hoodies, hats, gloves, and sweaters.
Ask your child…..
– What is a conclusion sentence?
– What is text evidence?
– Can you write numbers from 1-120?
– What are the four types of seeds you planted in class? How are they alike? How are they different?
– How can you show honor and respect to your country?
We had another great week in 1st grade! Please contact your child’s teacher if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful weekend!
The First Grade Team