– March 29th: Report cards will be issued
– April 4th-8th: Scholastic Book Fair
– April 7th: Grandparents Day
Please make sure your child has a towel, water bottle, and a snack each day.
Please make sure your child is reading for at least 15 minutes outside of school each day.
Ask your child…..
– How is addition related to subtraction?
– How can wind be powerful? How can it be gentle?
– What are three ways a word can make the “s” sound?
– What are some other cultures you learned about this week?
– How can you measure something if you do not have a ruler?
We had another great week in 1st grade! Please contact your child’s teacher if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful weekend!
The First Grade Team