– Math and Science Night is Monday, March 7th.
– The Read-A-Thon ends on Wednesday, March 9th.
– Friday, March 11th is a half day for students.
– Friday, March 11th is Book Character Day. Children are allowed to dress up like one of their favorite book characters.
– Spring break is March 14th-18th.
– Report cards will be issued on Tuesday, March 29th.
– Please make sure your child has a towel, water bottle, and a snack each day.
– Please make sure your child is reading for at least 15 minutes outside of school each day.
Ask your child…..
– What is the best book you have read so far in the Read-A-Thon?
– What is the author’s point in Never Smile at a Monkey?
– Can you tell me what time it is on an analog clock?
– How have the living things changed in your classroom?
– Who did you learn about on the morning announcements? What did they do?
We had another great week in 1st grade! Please contact your child’s teacher if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful weekend!
The First Grade Team