– May 3rd – No School (Voting Day)
– May 5th – Cinco De Mayo Celebration: Students are encouraged to wear red, white, or green colored clothing.
Please keep your child at home if they have a fever above 100.4 degrees without the use of fever reducing medication. They also need to stay at home if they are experiencing diarrhea, throwing up, shortness of breath, and chills. Students are allowed to return to school 24 hours after all symptoms are gone without the use of medication.
– Please make sure your child has a towel, water bottle, and a snack each day.
– Please make sure your child is reading for at least 15 minutes outside of school each day.
Ask your child…..
– How does a pictograph help show information/data?
– How has the weather changed over the past week?
– What happened in The Guest?
– What is the difference between a producer and a consumer?
– How does adding -ed and -ing to the end up a verb change its meaning?
– We had another great week in 1st grade! Please contact your child’s teacher if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful weekend!
The First Grade Team