- Happy Mother’s Day to all our wonderful 1st grade moms. We hope you have a wonderful weekend and are treated like queens!
- There is a virtual PTO meeting this Tuesday night at 6:00. Ms. Stuart and Mrs. Ramsey will be giving tips on how to prevent the summer slide.
- The first-grade classes will participate in a virtual field trip to the TN State Museum the week of May 17. Each class will do this on different days. The museum program will focus on early TN.
- This was the last week of homework and spelling words. We would like the children to continue to read each night.
Important Dates . . .
- May 11 – PTO Meeting @ 6:00 Join the meeting through this Teams Link.
- May 21 – Field Day from 12:30-2:30 (more info to come)
- May 25 – Last Day of school; dismissal at 11:30