Second Grade skills for the week of February 14-17:
Wit and Wisdom- Module 2, Lessons 20-23
Anchor Text: The Story of Johnny Appleseed
– Answer questions about key details and character responses.
– Identify and sort past- and present- tense verbs.
– Comprehend and recount what happens in the story
– Identify and sort regular and irregular past-tense verbs.
– Determine the lesson of the story and support it with key details.
– With support, form and use the past tense of frequently occurring irregular verbs.
Foundational Skills- Unit 5: Lessons 16-19
– Changing action verb tense
– Introducing future tense
– Review of present and past tense of verbs
– /y/ as short i and long e sounds
Social Studies Weekly Week 26: Business Shoppers
Have a great weekend!
The 2nd Grade Team