Second Grade skills for the week of February 21-25:
– Wit and Wisdom- Module 2, Lessons 23-25
– Anchor Text: The Story of Johnny Appleseed
– Craft an informative paragraph using a digital bookmaking tool.
– Use context clues to develop vocabulary knowledge.
– Vary inflection to improve meaning in a discussion of the Legend of Johnny Apppleseed.
– Identify and explain the purpose of collective nouns.
Foundational Skills- Unit 5: Lessons 20-24
– Past, present, future tense verb review
– Tricky spelling “o_e”
– Alphabetical order
– Words ending with “le” and “el”
– Words ending with “ion”
Social Studies Weekly Week 27: Touring U.S. Industries
Have a great weekend!
The 2nd Grade Team