Second Grade skills for the week of September 27-October 1:
Wit and Wisdom- Module 1, Lessons 15-18
Lesson 15-18: How does the Chameleon change?
Anchor Text: A Color of His Own
- Story Elements: Characters, Setting, Problem, Solution
Foundational Skills- Unit 2, Lessons 11-15
- Sentence Capitalization and Punctuation
- Order of Story Events
- Double Letter Spellings and Consonant Sounds
- Suffix Spelling patterns
Earth’s Natural Processes (Soils): Students will explore how soil, water, and wind work together to change the Earth’s surface.
- Social Studies Weekly Week 8: The Ways People Live
- Students will study how the location of regions affects the way people live
- Doubles Plus 1 Strategy
- Make a Ten Fact Strategy
- Nines Strategy
- Counting Back Strategy
Have a great weekend!
The 2nd Grade Team