We enjoyed getting to speak with everyone on parent/teacher conference day on Friday. Thank you for your continued support with your child as we work together this nine weeks.
Here are a few reminders for the week:
– Please continue to have students study for their 50 states test. Just a reminder that our 50 states test is November 19th.
– Thank you for practicing multiplication with your child!
Here is what we will be learning about next week:
ELA: We will be utilizing our books Shark Attack! and Giant Squid to create projects about these sea creatures.
Math: Area of Polygons
Dates to Look Forward To:
– November 4th-Prospective Families Open House
– November 8th-Make up picture day
– November 11th-Veteran’s Day (No School)
Have a great week!