We hope that you are well. We made it through TnReady/TCAP testing for the year! Wahoo! Next week we’ll complete MAP testing for the year.
A few dates to remember:
- May 4–ELA MAP testing in school
- May 5–Math MAP testing in school
- May 5–Cinco de Mayo celebration. Students may wear festive dress, green, red, or white, or soccer jerseys from Spanish-speaking countries.
- May 12–WAX MUSEUM DUE!
- May 21–Field Day (more information to come)
- May 25–Half Day (LAST DAY OF SCHOOL)
We are starting a really fun Marketing project next week. Students will work in groups to create a new product, build a prototype, advertise, and create a commercial for their product. This is a fun way to close out the school year!
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know!