Hard to believe that we have only two weeks of school left! What a year we have had, and how exciting that we are winding down with so many fun upcoming activities!
We are closing out the school year with economics and our marketing project, where the students have been expected to work together to create a new candy for the Green Hills Movie Theater. They must budget, plan, and advertise their product. In ELA we are wrapping up our immigration and Ellis Island unit.
If you have not already sent in $5 for your child to have pizza on field day, please make sure your child’s teacher has that by Monday, the 16th. Cash only please!
This Saturday, May 14th: Retirement Celebration for Ms. Lo. Come celebrate all the wonderful years she put in at our school! Picnic at 5, parade at 5:30!
– May 18th: Field Day from 10-12
– May 20th: Spring Sing from 9:00-9:30
– May 20th: Field Day Rain Date
– May 23rd-26th: Dress up days
– Monday: Dress up like your parents or teachers
– Tuesday: Sports Day
– Wednesday: Cowboy/cowgirl day
– Thursday: Summer vacation ready!
– May 26th: Last day of school- half day for students; dismissal at 11:30!