- October 8th – Stockpiled Day (no school)
- October 11th-15th – Fall Break (no school)
- Please send a water bottle, towel, and a snack with your child each day.
- Please make sure your child is reading for 15-20 minutes each day/night outside of school hours.
Ask your child…..
- What are some different ways to make the long “e” sound?
- How can making ten help you add?
- Why are proper nouns important?
- What is the purpose of a timeline?
- Can you describe the patterns of the moon?
We had another great week in 1st grade! Please contact your child’s teacher if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful weekend!
The First Grade Team