Percy Priest’s annual giving campaign to support our teachers, students and families ends on November 20th – and we are still about $15,000 short of our goal of $140,000.
With all we have faced this year – unexpected expenses to help us navigate virtual school and a safer return to school due to COVID-19 and MNPS budget cuts – your INVEST dollars are very important.
About 75% of PPE families have given to INVEST. If you have not yet given, there is still time! Please help us reach our goal by November 20th!
As a reminder, your INVEST dollars have helped in so many ways this year. They have purchased the following:
- Remaining salaries for two support teachers no longer funded by MNPS
- Plexiglass dividers for classrooms needing additional support (Your PTO leaders literally built these to help us save money and get exactly what we needed quickly!)
- Computer Memory to help teachers run Teams on MNPS laptops
- Walkie-Talkies to help teachers communicate better
- Tent Rental to allow for outside activities
- Digital Thermometers for each teacher
- Tiger Paw floor decals to help with social distancing
In addition to everything listed above, your INVEST dollars continue to fund 6 intervention and enrichment teachers, teacher and staff education and needed supplies.
We are asking for $350 per student, but any amount is greatly appreciated. If you are not able to give, then please go online and select the “I support PPE but cannot give at this time” option. We want to hit 100% parent support!
HOW DO I GIVE?
Click here to go our campaign page and scroll down to the Make a Pledge button. Click the button and select the option that is best for your family. We are asking for all pledges to be paid in November.
Thank you for your support of PPE!