2020-2021 School Year
Are you new to Percy Priest? If so, WELCOME! We are so glad you are a part of our community. Here are some important and helpful things to get you started!
SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS:
For virtual learning, MNPS will be providing the supplies for all students in the district. Their goal is to have these sent to the schools the week of August 10th. If you would like to purchase your own items in advance, the teachers have recommended the following items for all grades:
- Composition notebook(s)
- Small dry erase board/markers
- Glue Sticks
If you have purchased items through First Day School Supplies, they will be shipped to the school the week of July 27th. There will be the opportunity to pick up your kits and/or supplies from the district. Details for item pick up will be sent out in the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience.
SIGN UP FOR WEEKLY EMAILS:
we send out weekly emails and it is important to sign up for your child’s corresponding grade
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Class Lists posted via Membership Tool Kit*
- Please note, only families who have registered via Membership Tool Kit will be able to view their teachers. Also, families who select “private” may not be visible when sorting by teacher.
- First day of school, 1/2 day for kindergarten
- No school – teacher in-service day. Students do not need to log into Schoology.
Open Houses – Details and dates – TBD
CALENDAR: Please note that due to starting virtually, several dates are listed as TBD and some are subject to change. Please be patient as we work through the beginning of the school year. Thank you so much!
BACK TO SCHOOL GUIDE
For more information, check out our back to school guide
Information on kindergarten readiness camp and the kindergarten manual, click here – https://www.percypriest.org/students/kindergarten-manual/