New to Percy Priest?
The process is very simple, thanks to the district’s 11 enrollment centers.
FYI — The Hillsboro Enrollment Center will be closed beginning Friday, March 30, 2018. Families in the Hillsboro cluster can visit the Overton Enrollment Center at Robertson Academy or the Hillwood Enrollment Center.
View all of our enrollment center locations: http://bit.ly/2G4MXeu
Families can visit any enrollment center to fill out all forms and take the necessary steps to be registered for kindergarten.
Families who speak a language other than English at home are required to go to the Office of English Learners to register. They will make sure each child is assessed, assigned to a school and ready to receive the services that best fit his or her needs.
Office of English Learners
615 Fessey Park Road
Nashville, TN 37204
Call (615) 259-8608 to make an appointment.
Requirements for kindergarten eligibility:
- Birth certificate or record of birth – Children must turn five years old on or before August 25th, 2018
- Immunization (vaccination record) on a Tennessee Certificate of Immunization Form
- Proof of physical – physical must have been performed within 1 year of the start of school
- Proof of Davidson County residency – Utility bill, telephone, lease or homeowner policy
- Parent / Guardian photo ID
- Families new to Metro Schools who applied through the Optional Schools Application still need to complete the enrollment process.
We look forward to seeing you soon!