Dear PPE Families,
Countdown is on! One week remains until to the PPE Spring Auction. Have you gotten your tickets yet?
If not, you still have time to purchase them online at http://www.percypriest.org/parents/auction. This is an event you do not want to miss! Not only will it be a great evening spent with amazing PPE families, it is also one of our largest fundraisers of the year. See old friends, make new ones, and bid on items for PPE.
Proceeds from this event help fund our interventionists, workroom assistants, field day and Physical Education equipment, library books, technology, musical instruments, art supplies, and various instructional books and materials not provided by our district.
Online bidding begins tonight at 5:00 p.m. There is something for everyone!
All MNPS parents and guardians are invited to participate in a short online survey to share their perspective on family engagement in the district. We hope this survey will provide useful and actionable feedback for schools.
Here is some information about this new family engagement survey:
- Parents and guardians are encouraged to complete one survey for each school where they have children enrolled.
- The survey is anonymous.
- The survey should take around five minutes to complete.
- The survey is available in English, Spanish, Arabic, Kurdish, Somali, Nepali and Burmese.
- Parents and guardians can take the survey on any smartphone, computer, or tablet with internet access at bit.ly/MNPSfamilysurvey.
- The survey is open through Friday, May 25, 2018.
- For more information, visit www.mnps.org/family-
Have a wonderful weekend,
Melinda Williams, Principal
Mark Mason, Assistant Principal