Standard School Attire
- TOPS: Must be a solid color and have a collar. PPE spirit wear tops can be worn any day. Sweatshirts/hoodies and light jackets may be worn over spirit wear or collared shirts. Hoods must remain down and off the head.
- BOTTOMS: Pants, shorts, skirts must be a solid color and appropriate length and size. Sweatpants and denim are not permitted. Leggings may not be worn as pants, but may be worn underneath other clothing and may be any color /design. PPE Athletic shorts/skirts can be worn on Fridays.
- SHOES: Footwear must be safe and appropriate. Tennis shoes are recommended for outdoor recess daily.
- Student attire must not take away from learning and can not be distracting or offensive to others.
- Parents of students not following the dress code will be contacted by their child’s teacher and may be provided with an alternative item of clothing to be worn during the school day.