Welcome to Percy Priest Elementary School!
At the beginning of each school year, we send parents and caregivers several documents that highlight elements of the school along with a few that MNPS requires parents and caregivers to review, sign and return.
Each of those documents are listed and linked in the checklist below. Many of the forms can just be reviewed and saved. However, there are others which need to be reviewed, completed and returned, as instructed.
Information to Review and Save:
- Welcome Letter: Principal, Russell Young and Assistant Principal, Brooke Temple
- PTO Letter: President, Katie Agnew
- Percy Priest PTO 2022-23 Calendar
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools 2022-23 Calendar
- Have You Signed Up for Your Weekly Newsletter?
- Have You Signed up Grandparents, Family & Friends for their Special Newsletter?
Information/Forms to Review, Complete and Return by September 9, 2022:
Parents must complete certain required MNPS forms online through the MNPS “Permissions Portal”. To do so, visit the MNPS Student-Parent Handbook page. Scroll halfway down the page and you will see the “Permission Forms” section and a blue button to the right that says “Permissions Portal”. Click there to begin.
The following forms will be sent home in your child’s Friday Folder. Please complete and return them to your child’s teacher:
- Student Emergency Information Card
- Prescriptions and Non-Prescription Medications (if applicable)
- Student Health History
- Occupational Survey