Welcome (Virtually) to Percy Priest Elementary School!
The following items are typically distributed on the first day of school in a “First Day Folder.” Since we are starting virtually, and because we are working to become a little “greener,” we ask that you review each of the attachments in the checklist below. Many of the forms can just be reviewed and saved. However, there are others which need to be reviewed, completed and returned to school. We will provide you with additional details of where to return those forms in future communications.
Information to Review and Save:
- Welcome Letter: Principal, Russell Young and Assistant Principal, Brooke Temple
- PTO Letter: Co-Presidents, Kass Benchoff and Ginny Dolezal
- Prepare to INVEST!
- Percy Priest PTO 2020-21 Calendar
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools 2020-21 Calendar
- Have You Signed Up for Your Weekly Newsletter?
Information/Forms to Review, Complete and Return by 9/4/2020*:
- MNPS Student-Parent Handbook **Sign and return form on 1st page of booklet**
- Occupational Survey
- Please note that families can “opt-out” of having to complete this every year by following the instructions on the bottom of page one.
*Details of where to return these forms will be coming in future communications.