PPE has opportunities throughout the year for families to financially contribute to students’ success. Fundraising is vital to pay for additional staff, such as interventionists, who support our teachers and students. These positions make a tremendous impact on so many of our students and their learning. Below you will find a description of each fundraiser, goals, as well as information on how you can contribute to help PPE students EXPLORE, DISCOVER, LEARN & GROW!
The Roar Store: This is a wonderful way to show Percy Priest Spirit. Students can wear Percy Priest Spirit wear shirts any day to school in place of collared shirts. They can wear the spirit shorts/skorts on Fridays. This gear, along with PPE accessories can be purchased through the Roar Store. The Roar Store shop is available
here and on Instagram (@PPERoarStore).
Flower Power Bulbs – March 23 deadline to order
Want to spruce up your garden this Spring? Order your spring bulbs and seeds from Flower Power and the school will receive 50% of all proceeds raised. The funds raised from this event will be used to support the PTO budget which provides our school with additional staff, software and supplies. Thank you so much for your support – let’s grow together!!
Visit http://PercyPriestElementary.fpfundraising.com and place your order today (or before 4/15). The bulbs and seeds will be delivered straight to your door! Feel free to send the link to friends and family!
Fathead Wall Graphics – March 28 deadline to order
Looking for fun life-sized, precision-cut vinyl wall graphics? Fathead is the place to buy them! From now until March 28, get 10% off using the QR code above. And as with all of our small fundraisers, the funds raised from this event will be used to support the PTO budget which provides our school with additional staff, software and supplies. Thank you for supporting PPE!
Spring Ferns from Market Fresh Produce – April 4 deadline to order
If you want the biggest, healthiest ferns on the block and you love Percy Priest, be sure to buy your Market Fresh Produce ferns through the PTO now through April 4th! Pick up will be at the Percy Priest Playground from dismissal until 4PM on April 21st. Thank you so much for your support! www.percypriest.org/parents/roar-store/
Dine out event – GH Grille – March 28th 4PM to 9PM
PPE friends and family, join us for a fun night out with our community. Green Hills Grille will be donating 10% of the sales The funds raised from this event will be used to support the PTO budget which provides our school with additional staff, software and supplies to our school. Thank you so much for your support.
Tennis Fundraiser Friday, April 22nd 9-2PM (rain date Friday, May 6) – We will need tickets to be sold for this event on the website. Ticket Price $75 for light breakfast, snacks, drinks, lunch and tennis. Registrants will need to be able to label themselves as beginner, intermediate and advance and also list contact information. We are hoping to offer a reduced package for just lunch/spectation and possibly a bocce tournament situation. We would also like a spot for people to fill out if they would like to sponsor the event. Waiting for more details on what information we want from that and what that would look like. MORE TO COME
Kiki Morton Photography Mini Session Fundraiser – 4/2 and 4/3 Kiki Morton will be offering Mini Photo sessions with/without Easter Bunny. Easter photo session package includes a surprise appearance of the Easter Bunny in your yard, family or individual photos (with or without the Easter Bunny), 5 digital images selected by you from an online gallery and Easter candy for each child. The entire visit/photo session will last 15-20 minutes.
Online Shopping / Grocery Store Fundraisers: This is the easiest fundraiser in which to participate. PPE receives donations from retailers with no additional cost to parents.
- Amazon will donate .5% of all money spent on their site.
- How to Link your Amazon account to Percy Priest:
- Click on this link and then login to your account. For future amazon shopping, you must use the site www.smile.amazon.com in order to give Percy Priest the .5%.
- Kroger will donate 4% of the total to PPE. You just need to link your Kroger Plus card to PPE using these steps.
- HOW TO LINK YOUR CARD: (takes about 5 minutes)
- 1. Click on this link.
- 2. Create an account by entering the following: (*Email, *Password, *Zip Code, *Find (location of store you use))
- 3. Add Kroger Plus 12-digit number OR phone number linked to your Kroger Plus account
- 4. Click on COMMUNITY REWARDS (*First Name, *Last Name, *Address)
- 5. Find your organization (*Type in our NPO Number: 89203 and hit Search, *Select Percy Priest Elementary School, and *Click ENROLL)
- Publix Partners will help earn money for our school. It is easy: Present your Publix Partners school card at checkout. For every $37,500 spent cumulatively by our school’s participants, Publix will award our school $250.
Box Tops 4 Education: This program collects $.10 per label for each box top that is turned in. There are two ways to participate:
- Simply cut the “Box Tops 4 Education” labels from any products so labeled and send them into your child’s teacher.
- Download the “Box Tops for Education” app and then simply scan your receipt and the app will identify any box tops you may have purchased. These will automatically go towards our schools total.
- Earn additional money for PPE by shopping online at the Box Tops Marketplace, with over 70 participating vendors, including Lands’ End, Target, Gap, and Pottery Barn. See the Box Tops website for details.
Just Glass: Just Glass will donate $3 per month, per subscription. Subscribe by clicking the link and receive bi-weekly pick-ups of your recycled glass, while supporting our school!
Lands’ End: Lands’ End catalog has a large selection of Standard School Attire (SSA) and PPE logo clothing. Lands’ End will donate 3% of all qualifying standard school attire purchases to Percy Priest. Please visit Lands’ End to place your order! Be sure to link to Percy Priest by linking your account to our Preferred School Number: 900121294
Dine out for PPE: Several great restaurants partner with PTO to raise money for PPE! When you buy lunch, dinner or a sweet treat on designated days, these fabulous partners donate a portion of their proceeds to PPE!
Used Book Sale: In January, families can donate gently used children’s books. During Read-A-Thon, a large selection of these books is offered to students at nominal prices, typically $.25-$.50 per book.
Art Show: In the spring, the students show off their talent by displaying their works of art in the cafe. These framed masterpieces are available for purchase.