Want to Jump in to PPE? Start Here.
First, Jump in by joining the PTO at PPE:
Second, Jump in by volunteering:
The PTO has dozens of volunteer positions every year. If you are interested in volunteering we can find a place for you! At the beginning of each school year your teacher / room parent will send home an information form listing the various school activities. Please complete the form and return it to your child’s teacher. Our volunteer coordinator will contact you.
You can also contact any member of the Executive Board or Committee Chairs to offer your time or talents to make PPE an even better school.
Third, Jump in by coming to PTO meetings:
Our PTO will meet as a body this 2018-19 school year on the following dates at 6:30pm:
- September 11th
- November 13th
- February 12th
- May 14th
Attending PTO meetings is the best way to understand what is happening at PPE, as well as helping out with what is to come.
Last, Jump in to PPE by Showing Up!
Be on the look out for these important dates for the 2018-19 school year:
- August 7th – 1st Day of School
- August 16th – Open House for K, 1st, and 2nd Grade Parents (5:30)
- August 16th – Open House for 3rd and 4th Grade Parents (7:00)
- September 7th – School Wide Family Picnic on the Playground (5:00)
- September 24th – PPE Golf Tournament (Tiger Cup)
- October 5th – Songwriters Evening
- October 31 – Class Harvest Parties
- November 15 – Grandparents’ Lunch Grades for Kindergarten, 2nd grade, and 4th grade
- November 16 – Grandparents’ Lunch Grades for 1st and 3rd grade
- December 21st – Class Winter Parties
- April 13th – Spring Auction
- Field Day – May 2, Rain Date – May 3