Want to Jump in to PPE? Start Here.
1st, Jump in by joining the PTO at PPE:
There are no membership dues. Everyone is a member! If you have questions, please contact our PTO Co-Presidents, Kass Benchoff or Ginny Dolezal
2nd, Jump in by volunteering:
The PTO has dozens of volunteer positions every year. If you are interested in volunteering we can find a place for you! Log into Membership Toolkit to update your contact information and to see all the volunteer opportunities.
You can also contact any member of the Executive Board or Committee Chairs to offer your time or talents to make PPE an even better school.
3rd, Jump in by coming to PTO meetings:
Our PTO may start by meeting virtually initially this school year and dates/times are subject to change. We plan to meet as a body this 2020-21 school year on the following dates:
- 2020 – TBD
- February 9th
- April 13th
Attending PTO meetings is the best way to understand what is happening at PPE, as well as helping with what is to come. Again, thank you so much for your patience as we finalize these dates and times.
Last, Get Involved at PPE by Showing Up!
Be on the lookout for these important dates for the 2020-21 school year:
- August 4th – 1st Day of Virtual School
- September 21st – Annual PPE Golf Tournament (Tiger Cup) Fundraiser
- This event is a socially distant fundraiser for the school. Details re: this event will be coming out to you in the coming weeks of how you can participate
- October 13 – First day of in-person school for K-2
- October 20 – First day of in-person school for 3 & 4
We have many events that we hope to be able to continue but are just unsure at this time due to the ever-changing environment. Some of these events include:
- October – Class Harvest Party
- December– Class Winter Party
- February – Class Valentine’s Day Party
- Virtual 5 or 10 K
- Song Writer’s Night Fundraiser
- Spring Auction (which may be virtual) but if not, we plan to host this event at Richland Country Club
- May – Field Day
Are you interested in chairing a fundraiser or have an idea for one that can be socially distanced? Please contact your PTO Co-Presidents, Kass and Ginny, at firstname.lastname@example.org.