- another way to say 8:30.
- why we use graphs.
- what a pictograph is.
- the difference between a need and a want.
- an adjective to describe tree, day, and shirt.
- the character, setting, problem and solution of a story you read together.
- what the moon is made of.
- what the holes in the moon are called.
**Yearbooks are on sale now. If you would like to purchase a yearbook, please go to the link below. All orders must be made by April 30. The cost for each book is $25.https://inter-state.com/