- October 9-13: Fall Break
- October 16: Students return to school.
- October 17: PTO Meeting/6:00pm
All families received an email concerning field trip and activity payments on Monday, September 18. Please don’t forget to make that payment. Contact PPE bookkeeper Morgan Parker at Morgan.Parker@mnps.org with any questions.
- October 24: Skate Night @ Brentwood Skate Center
- October 24: Cheekwood field trip for Brumleve/Acker/Tanner
- October 25: Individual Picture Make-up Day/Group Pictures
- October 25: Cheekwood field trip for Faison/Hartsock
- October 27: Parent Teacher Conferences/No school for students
- October 31: Classroom Harvest Parties/More information to come.
What we are learning.
Social Studies: Studies Weekly #7 “Order for Life”
Spelling Words: mud luck duck sun rug bug fun nut cup drum
Tricky Words: they their
TN Foundational Skills/Phonics: Blending, segmenting, tricky words, and decodable texts
Wit & Wisdom:
Essential Question: “How do books change lives around the world?”
End of Module Task: Write and draw to tell a narrative about a character whose life has changed because of books.
Math: Unit 3 Patterns
Science: Light and how it illuminates objects