1st Grade News: 4/2
Ask your first grader. . .
- to tell you about the book Boxes for Katje. (Where did it take place? How would they describe the characters Katje and Rosie?)
- what number is in the tens place in the number 73.
- to solve 82-40, 47+6 and 64 + 18. Have your child explain how he/she got the answer.
- to tell you a synonym for dirty, friend, and beverage.
- to tell you something he/she knows about stars.
**Please check your child’s folder for the Spring Auction information.
**Mark your calendars. Our next PTO meeting is April 13 starting at 6:30.
**Please continue the habit of reading with and to your child. Each first grader should be reading independently for at least 20 minutes each day.
**We hope everyone enjoys their 3-day weekend!
Thank you so much for your help and support!
The First Grade Team