Please remember to send a full water bottle and a snack with your child daily.
- September 28 Songwriter’s Night
- September 29: College Shirt Day
- October 4: Navigator Day/Wear PPE field trip t-shirt
- October 6: No school for students/PD Day for teachers
- October 9-13: Fall Break
All families received an email concerning field trip and activity payments on Monday. Please don’t forget to make that payment. Contact PPE bookkeeper Morgan Parker at Morgan.Parker@mnps.org with any questions.
- October 24: Cheekwood field trip for Brumleve/Acker/Tanner
- October 25: Individual Picture Make-up Day/Group Pictures
- October 25: Cheekwood field trip for Faison/Hartsock
What we are learning.
Social Studies: Studies Weekly #6 “Time in a Line”
Spelling Words: job shock fog dock chop top dot shot box moss
Tricky Words: here there
The Spelling test will be on Friday, September 29.
TN Foundational Skills/Phonics: Blending, segmenting, tricky words, and decodable texts
Wit & Wisdom:
Focusing Question: “How does the packhorse change life for Cal?”
Essential Question: “How do books change lives around the world?”
Text: “That Book Woman” and “Green Eggs and Ham”
Math: Add and Subtract within 20
Science: Earth’s Place in the Universe