Please remember to send a full water bottle and a snack with your child daily.
- September 8: Fall Picnic
- September 11: Tiger Cup Golf Tournament at Old Natchez
- September 12: PTO Meeting @ 6:00pm in the library
- September 14: Election Day/No school for students/PD Day for teachers
- September 21: Percy’s Vintage Closet Sale
- September 28: Songwriter’s Night
- October 4: Navigator Day/Wear PPE field trip t-shirt
- October 6: No school for students/PD Day for teachers
- October 9-13: Fall Break
What we are learning.
Social Studies: Studies Weekly #5 “Tennessee’s Three Grand Divisions”
Spelling Words: did kid fin pin tip dip sit kit thin ship
Tricky Words: was when
The Spelling test will be on Friday, September 15.
TN Foundational Skills/Phonics: Blending, segmenting, tricky words, and decodable texts
Wit & Wisdom:
Focusing Question: “How does the packhorse change life for Cal?”
Essential Question: “How do books change lives around the world?”
Text: “My Librarian is a Camel” and “That Book Woman”
Math: Add and Subtract within 20
Science: Earth’s Place in the Universe