Ask your 2nd Grader:
– What is the most interesting thing you learned this year?
– What is something you feel proud of yourself for accomplishing this year?
– What was the best thing about 2nd grade?
– What are you most looking forward to this summer?
– How do you feel about 3rd grade?
What 2nd Graders Are Learning Next Week:
This is our final newsletter of the year. We are continuing to work on previously posted skills, finishing up our end of module narrative writing, reviewing second grade skills, and working on some fun end-of-the-year projects.
Dates to Remember:
– Spring Picnic – May 12th
– Spring Sing – May 19th
– Last Day of School (1/2 Day) – May 25th
We will be swapping lunch times with 4th grade on Monday, May 22nd. We will eat lunch from 10:15-10:45 that day. Please make note of this change if you are planning to come for lunch that day.
Overdue book notices are being sent home this week. Please help your child locate any missing books and return them to the library ASAP! Thank you for your help with this.