- January 31: Navigator Day/Students should wear PPE Navigator t-shirt.
- February 6: Visit from Rescue Rex
- February: In-school visit from Nashville Zoo
- February 14: Valentine Parties/12:15-1:15pm/All parents are welcome to come.
- February 20: No school for students/Presidents’ Day
- February 21: First Grade Field trip to TPAC/Please check your child’s Friday Folder for a permission slip.
What we are learning:
Social Studies: Studies Weekly #23 “Multicultural Tennessee”
Science: The Structures of Plants and their Life Cycles
TN Foundational Skills/Phonics: Blending, segmenting, tricky words, and decodable texts
Wit & Wisdom: Module 2 “Creature Features”
Focusing Question: How do animals use the same feature in unique ways?
Content Framing Question: What do I notice and wonder about “Never Smile at A Monkey?”
Text: “Never Smile at A Monkey”
Math: Unit 5 Adding Within 100
Tricky Words: sounded lifted pointed parked waved marked melted helped
Tricky Words: have because
Homework will be sent home on Monday, January 30 and is due on Friday.