- November 10: No school/Veterans Day observed.
- November 13: Storyteller Series-African Culture
- November 14: Progress Reports issued.
- November 22-23-24: No School/Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 5: Navigator Day/wear PPE field trip t-shirt
- December 7: PPE Art night 5-7pm
What we are learning.
Social Studies: Studies Weekly #9 “Life in the Past”
Spelling Words: same green stone line make hide seed cube globe slope
Tricky Words: which where
Phonics: Blending, segmenting, tricky words, and decodable texts
Wit & Wisdom:
Focus Question 1: What lessons can we learn through stories about animals?
Focus Question 2: How did Jane Goodall make discoveries about animals?
Texts: Me…..Jane, Patrick McDonnell
Math: Unit 4 Addition and Subtraction Strategies
Science: Light and how it illuminates objects