Book Fair: Friday, November 3-Thursday, November 9. Please see the PPE newsletter for more detailed information.
- November 6: Book Fair family shopping from 4:30-6:30pm
- November 8: Grandparents’/Special Friends’ Day for grades K-1-2. Please see the weekly update from Dr. Young and PPE newsletter for more detailed information.
- November 9: Grandparents’/Special Friends’ Day for grades 3-4-5.
- November 10: No school/Veterans Day observed.
- November 13: Storyteller Series-African Culture
- November 14: Progress Reports issued.
- November 22-23-24: No School/Thanksgiving Holiday
What we are learning.
Social Studies: Studies Weekly #15 “Veterans Day”
Spelling Words: bike chime shine pile wipe ride vine life slide find
Tricky Words: you your
TN Foundational Skills/Phonics: Blending, segmenting, tricky words, and decodable texts
Wit & Wisdom:
Focus Question 1: What lessons can we learn through stories about animals?
Focus Question 2: How did Jane Goodall make discoveries about animals?
Texts: Seven Blind Mice, Ed Young: The Snail, Henry Matisse, The Hare & the Tortoise, Aesop’s Fables; Me…..Jane, Patrick McDonnell
Math: Unit 4 Addition and Subtraction Strategies
Science: Light and how it illuminates objects